The Catholic University of America

General Student Organization Forms

Below is a list of general student organization forms you may need throughout the year.

Trips Forms

Registration Form for Sponsored CU Student Trips - This form must be completed anytime a student organization goes on a trip

Emergency Contact Information - All participants must complete the "Emergency Information" section of their Nest Profile

Student Trip Waiver - All participants must complete this form when traveling off campus


Expenditure Forms

These are the various forms that you'll need for specific expenditures. Most expenditures can be processed by submitting a purchase request through the Nest.


Treasury Forms

The following forms can be used by undergraduate student organizations and other groups who are utilizing Treasury Board funding.

Funding Request Forms

Funding Requests are submitted through your organization's page on the Nest. Go here for details on how to submit a Funding Request or utilize the OCA flyer on How to Submit a Funding Request.

Schedule an appointment to present to the Treasury Board on the SGA website with Google Calendar.